Day of the craft fair dawns. Mega t-shirt sales or egg on my face?

Well I've booked the table now, and have ordered in some more stock. All I've ordered in are mediums in three designs and it's cost me near £600. Bang goes the deposit on the Fiat 500. I guess that's a pretty cheap hit for my suppliers, but for me it's a wedge of cash. It's also a risk as I have no idea who will attend this fair. Will it be a younger crowd who may buy, or the older set who definitely will not? To get me money back means selling 60 shirts, and that's a fair few.

But. And there's always a but here in Muddy Land. I like my t-shirts and do need to get out there promoting them. And if I sell 30, then that'll spur me on into doing the new one. The new one is a little eclectic but still bike based.

Also, and this is a first for me, I have a pre-order to fill. OK it is only for the one t-shirt, but it shows faith doesn't it?

I'm looking forward to this, even though my wife finds it all really funny. Cow.

http://www.kwcraftfairs.moonfruit.com/

Comments